Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Blog will be Quiet

I'm dealing with a family crisis.

My 84 year old Father has had a fall and a broken hip and will be hospital for a while. He has dementia and is very confused when my sister and I aren't there to soothe him. I expect that I won't be posting (other than posts that are already scheduled) until we get past this. My sister has to go to work so I will be at the hospital every day. The good news is that since I no longer work for someone else I'm able to do this rather than suffer trying to work during the day and deal with this after working hours. I'll be back posting once we get past this.

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes from a Dutch reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear this. I wish you a lot of strenght for the next period dealing with this and send you best wishes for you and your father.
    Snjezana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your father's speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new reader...but wanted to send healing thoughts and reiki if you and your Father are agreable. *big hug to you and your family*

    ReplyDelete