Wednesday, September 10, 2014

We're off to the Fair!



This weekend I'll be working at the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitter's Fair.

You can find all of the details for this event here.

I'll be working with my good friend Patrick in his booth Signature Yarns.

Patrick and I met working at our LYS about 10 years ago. Working with him was always a great deal of fun as well as incredibly inspiring. He loves fashion, has an amazing colour sense and does fabulous display work. 

Patrick often refers to himself as a "yarn shop brat", he grew up working in his mother's yarn shop which has allowed him to develop a depth of knowledge about yarn that even experienced knitters envy. He later attended fashion school adding more layers to his understanding of garment construction.

Patrick will also be carrying my patterns in the booth. We have matched up yarns for some of my existing designs and will be doing more collaboration on future projects.

Please drop by and say "hello" if you are attending the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment