Monday, March 16, 2015

Classes for next Saturday

I'll be back at Linda's Craftique next Saturday. I'm teaching two of my most popular classes. 

Here's what Linda says about the Buttonhole class: 

"On a personal note, I have always told people to “get over it, there is no such thing as a nice buttonhole in knitting” I was wrong….I took this class and Robin has some wonderful ways to make great buttonholes!!"

Saturday, March 21st (3 hours), 10am-1pm
Buttonhole Boot Camp





Are you afraid of buttonholes? You don't need to be. Join Robin to learn all about buttonholes. Learn how to choose which type to use, the pros and cons of various forms of construction, how to knit each type and much, much more.
Students must know how to cast on/off, knit and purl.

Materials: Odd balls of worsted weight yarn and 4.5mm needles

Saturday, March 21st (3 hours), 1:30-4:30pm
What the Pattern Doesn't Tell You





Knitting patterns are like recipes, full of terminology and instructions that assume you know things you might not yet have encountered in your knitting experience. Join me to learn all of my tips and techniques that will make your projects even better. I'll share with you the details that aren't in the pattern.

Students will learn how to choose patterns and supplies to knit with confidence, cast on without a knot, make the cast off edge square, how to start a shawl from a garter stitch tab and much, much more. This class was developed as a response to all the questions that knitters ask me, so please come with your personal knitting questions.

Students must know how to cast on/off, knit and purl.

Materials: Odd balls of worsted weight yarn and 4.5mm needles


No comments:

Post a Comment